• Each blogger must post these rules first.
• Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
• Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules
• At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names
• Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.
EIGHT COMPLETELY RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME
1. I am DEEPLY afraid of dogs. When I say deeply, it means it’s serious. Even if it’s just a poodle, I’ll scream. Honestly, Tatagalugin ko ah, hindi makakatulong kung sisindakin mo ako ng galit mo para tumahimik ako, or you’d say: “Aso lang ‘yan, ano ba? Don’t you trust me?” It just doesn’t work. A dog bit my drawing hand when I was four. Just imagine the trauma: you are 4 years old and so happy knowing that you can draw. Suddenly your drawing hand is all bloody. Get what I mean? So kahit si Dao Ming Si pa ang magalit sakin, mas takot parin ako sa aso. The best thing to do: shoo the dog away, squeeze my hand and tell me: “Okay na, wala na yung aso.”
2. I have six toes in my left foot. Well, semi-six toes because the pinky toe has a Siamese twin (so that makes my toes six). I’m proud of it coz they say it’s a lucky charm.
3. My favorite color is GREEN but most of my stuffs are black. But lately, I’ve been buying more green stuff: new green wallet, green jelly flats, green headband, green jacket. I also prefer earth colors, or anything with grey undertones: moss green, brown, rust, colors like that. You’ll never see me wear bright colors. The only bright color I wear is fuchsia pink.
4. I never liked balloons, even as a child. In parties, I always wondered what a balloon’s purpose is. I also gave up Barbie very early – like 5 years old. When I was six, I started to think playing with Barbie is limiting and expensive. So I began painting my own paper dolls, using Alicia Silverstone as my model. I also painted the clothes she wore in “Clueless”. I’ve never been happier.
5. My all time favorite MTV is “Hole in My Soul” by Aerosmith. I am disappointed that I cannot find it in YouTube. I also think God really wanted me to see that MTV when I was young, so I would have a preview of my current life. Haha.
6. I like painting on OTHER people’s Chucks, clothes, bags or whathaveyou’s. I find it difficult to actually think of anything to paint on MY stuff. I bought a pair of sneakers (a Vans-looking sneakers) last June and I still haven’t painted anything on it. Almost all of my clothes are plain: most of my shirts don’t have any print and I don’t have super distressed jeans.
7. I like wearing jackets or sweaters, even if it’s a sunny day. Reason: I’d rather feel warm in a jacket than toast under the sun. Jackets can also be stylish, slimming and comfortable. It’s like a built in hug. I guess my bed setting when I sleep can also reflect this “need for warmth”. I am surrounded by lots of pillows. I make this sort of rectangular space (where my body perfectly fits) by framing it with lots and lots of pillows.
8. I have a big radius of personal space. And it’s very important to me. When people invade it, I really get so upset. Example 1: people in jeepneys get TOO near me like my shoulders are tucked under their armpits (Sheeeeeeet. Kadiri.) Example 2: When people who aren’t close to me start being touchy (ma-va-violate talaga ang personal space ko, unless ikaw yung crush ko.) I also can be moody when my personal space is invaded. One time, I really wanted to draw in the living room but my lola had guests, who were really irritatingly noisy. I went to my room and cried like a brat. Odiba, ang arte ko.
Now, I tag everyone who read this. Haha.