Plantation Field Newsletter
IN THIS ISSUE
she jumped HOW HIGH without a saddle???
Tickets & Tailgating
How to Support September and Get Involved
2011 PROGRAM & DIRECTORY
Plantation Field Website
PAY ONLINE !
buy tickets and tailgating
buy sponsor packages
buy program ad space
BAREBACK HIGH JUMP Everyone loves the annual bareback high jump contest! Last year Jennie Brannigan jumped WELL over 6 feet ---with no saddle !BE THERE in the Main Arena on Sunday the 23rd around noontime for this extreme entertainment!
Almost 2300 fans and counting! Join us!
FOLLOW OUR TWEETS
Part of the 2012PRO Tour Series
check out OUR 2012 CORPORATE SPONSORS SO FAR! BRUSHWOOD STABLEStillman VolvoDubarry of IrelandAugustin StablePrecise BuildersBit of BritainCountry Dodge/JeepRingmastersWesterly FarmBills KhakisChester County Food BankCherry Knoll FarmCosequinCWD SaddleryDover SaddleryFoxfire RestaurantSpa at Inn at MonchaninTaylor Harris THISTheault AmericaTriple Crown FeedWells Fargo Commercial Mortgage BankingThe Whip Tavernas of 8-10
Welcome to the first ever newsletter, which, of course, will highlight our biggest event of the year, the 5th annual International Horse Trials to be held Sept 21-23rd! We hope to see you there along with over 200 horses and rider teams coming from near and far to compete on the Plantation Field grounds! A portion of proceeds from the weekend will go to The Barn at Spring Brook Farm and The Cheshire Land Preservation Fund.There will be many new things this year to see and do including a Cross Country Day TAILGATING Section, a Wine Tasting Area, JOUSTING demonstration, new shops and food booths, lots of games and activities for the kids, including a moonbounce and MECHANICAL BULL RIDES!
it's a HORSE T R I A T H L O N !September 21, 22, 23 2012 FRIDAY is Dressage day - Horses and riders perform an exact sequence of movements in our new Main Arena. Beautiful to watch the balance, rhythm and gracefulness of horse and rider.
- Admission is FREE! Shops are Open!SATURDAY is Cross Country Day - The same horses and riders jump large natural obstacles over vast acres of land! It is AWESOME to watch ! Extreme riding at it's best!
- Admission is $20 per carload at the gate and includes access to the grounds and a program!
- NEW THIS YEAR! TAILGATING OPTION for this day only!
- Shops, wine tasting, food booths & Kids Korner are Open! NEW THIS YEAR - MECHANICAL BULL RIDES !!SUNDAY is Show Jumping Day - The same horses and riders jump over big fences in the Main Arena! Noontime entertainment is not to be missed with bareback jumping contest, a Jousting demonstration and a parade of Mr. Stewart's Fox Hounds.
- NEW THIS YEAR! Tickets available for VIP SUNDAY BRUNCH online. $100 per person Includes VIP Tent pass for brunch, best seats in the house, parking pass and program.
- Shops, Food booths, WIne Tasting and Kids Korner are Open! NEW THIS YEAR - MECHANICAL BULL RIDES !!Admission is $20 per carload at the gate and includes access to the grounds and a program.
HOW TO be a September Sponsor, Advertiser, Vendor or Volunteer! TO SPONSOR - - many levels - pay online!
CLICK HERE contact Katie Walker firstname.lastname@example.org
TO ADVERTISE - - SEE OUR PROGRAM - - Deadline August 30th !! REASONABLE RATES! pay online!
CLICK HERE contact Andie Chalfant email@example.com
TO BE A VENDOR - - Sell your Stuff! reasonable rates!
CLICK HERE contact Evie Dutton firstname.lastname@example.org
TO VOLUNTEER - - NO HORSE EXPERIENCE NEEDED for some of the jobs!!!
CLICK HERE contact Melissa Roddy-Wright email@example.com
We are proud to announce that once again our Beneficiaries are -andWe are working hard to make this 5th Annual event the best one ever! We hope to see you on the grounds of the beautiful Plantation Field this September 21,22,23!2012 Plantation Field CIC Executive Committee:Amy Ruth BorunJamie HicksColby SaddingtonCuyler & Katie Walker