Great finish to the Dressage Season!




Duvent
We had a great finish of the season at GAIG Championships today! Stately won the Prix St. George AGAIN! I am so excited about all that is to come with my friend Stately - he is awesome!

Duvent and Melinda (at right)
I could not be prouder of Duvent for how he finished his season. He has been very consistent and always scores in the 70's. He was reserve Champion today with 70%.






Zoran    
Zoran held his own in his first third levels and did another very nice test today to win with 68%.


Elite Pharis
 Elite Pharis also won his third level test again today with 68%. He really is a very nice and honest horse.

Kymmy and Markie
Kymmy and Markie had a lovely PSG test today to finish third in the class!
 
Gracia and Dia
Gracia and Dia finished fourth in the Young Rider training level Championships!

I would like to thank all the wonderful people that support me.  I have the most wonderful horses and owners and a great team around me . I feel very lucky! I could not do what I do without those people.


Charles Owen Helmet and Smartpak Jacket
I also would like to thank my wonderful sponsors: Smartpak, St├╝bben, Purina and Charles Owen make sure my horses and I have everything we need to perform and also to look our best.

I am looking forward to the next few months of no showing as I focus on training and preparing for next season.

Silva