First map sessions of the season.

This is what I really need to improve as an orienteer: challenging weekends like the last one in a national team weekend by Bruno Nazário. Since September I've touched a map only 3 times so my navigation routines really need some work on. Even if I shouldn't have ran this weekend (since I was sick, resulting in fever and chills today and unabillity to train) it was totally worth it!

The weekend started with a 5k test where I did 15'29, without suffering too much. The rest of the weekend was spent between the training sessions below (what a wonderful tool 2drerun is!):

Mass start HERE.
Contours HERE.
Multi-technique HERE.
Interval-O HERE.
Golf-O HERE.

The week before was really stressful since I had to choose what I'll do for the rest of my life. My interests are widespread so I had a rough time choosing. However now I know that the next 5 years will be spent in training to be a Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine doctor in the Central Lisbon Hospitals. The Sport Medicine post-grad will start soon.

What's next? My first Silvester race will be next weekend in Azores islands and then some technical trainings to regaign my navigation routines. I hope I'll be back on my shoes soon... Can't wait for it!